‘ Christmas is such a lovely time’
Christmas gifts start the 1st of December when you wake up all excited because you can open the first door of your advent calendar! Chocolate calendars have now been kicked out of the way by all of the other fun ones that are being sold. I have seen so many out this year, but here are my Top 10 favourites!
- Makeup Revolution Christmas Tree. Of course, my number one favourite is the one I own (My boyfriend actually purchased me this as a surprise – boyfriend point to him!) this particular calendar has 24 full sized products in, it retails for £70 but has over £100 worth of products in. There are 24 cardboard rectangles, stacked in the shape of a Christmas tree. Check out my Instagram to see what I have received so far!
- NYX Lippie Countdown. At a price of £50, you will receive 24 different lip products ranging from Lip glosses, buttercreams and liquid lipsticks. Each product is a different colour or finishes, almost all of them appear to be suited for all different skin tones.
- The Body Shop 25 Days of Christmas. Everyone loves a good pampering every now and then, well now you can do it for 25 days in December! With 25 different Body Shop products, there is enough to last for the year – Tell everyone to take their gifts back! At a price of £65, you will receive showers gels, lip butter, a headband and so much more.
- Bomb cosmetics Advent Calendar. This calendar has proved to be one of the most cost effective I have seen this year. you will receive 24 different bath products for only £17.99! this has a range of bath bombs and soaps for 24 days of bathing heaven.
- Yankee Candle 2017 Advent Wreath. Candlsomethingehting everyone can enjoy, with 24 different tea light candles at a price of just £24.99. It works out as less than £1.50 for a candle. This is the perfect way for you to find the perfect Christmas day scent just in time!
- Primark 12 Days Of Christmas Nail Polish. If Primark Nail Polish isn’t something you have tried then you need too! Their nail polishes are great with two layers and a top coat they will stay for a good few days. In this calendar, there are 12 different colours for £10! Less than £1.00 per nail polish?! The colours of these nail polishes look beautiful, not all of them, are festive – But nail polish lasts for a long time, great for all year round.
- Birchbox Advent Calendar. Birch box is a monthly subscription service with new brands and products at your doorstep. With this advent calendar, you receive 24 of their products. The products in this calendar range from a beauty sponge to a primer, and everything in between. At a price of £65 for the people who are subscribed and £75 for the people who aren’t subscribed, this looks like the perfect calendar to introduce yourself to a lot of new brands and products.
- ASOS Beauty Advent Calendar. With only well-known brands in this, you receive 25 different products! There are some very well known brands within this calendar including The Ordinary, Carmex and Nip + Fab. Each of the mini products is hidden behind the numbered doors, with an extra gift of a 20% off ASOS Beauty.
- Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar. High-end products are not something I tend to promote on my blog, because of the fact I just don’t use them. This is an exception! At a retail price of £250, you get over £800 worth of products inside. Each of the drawers reveals a high-end product from well-known brands, this includes Charlotte Tilbury, Marc Jacobs, Nars and so many more. Even though the price of this is very high, for a calendar, the products you get inside makes it totally worthwhile.
- Soap & Glory It’s A Calendar Girls. Soap & Glory is such a great brand for not only their skincare ranges but their makeup as well. This has 24 products in, with the perfect mix of their makeup and skin care products.
What advent calendar have you been opening this year? Jade xo
images are taken from google