‘I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out I’ll drink the red’
Christmas is the time of year when the most alcohol is consumed, whether you’re a big drinker or not I am sure you will have an alcoholic drink, or two, over the Christmas holiday.
A cocktail is so customizable there is one for everyone, and if you don’t drink at all, whether it’s your choice or you’re not old enough, then you can just skip on the alcohol and have a non-alcoholic cocktail.
- Christmas Punch: Punch can be made however you fancy, but I have found a recipe that sounds so divine you won’t want to change it! This punch consists of Clementine juice, Benedict Liqueur, Whiskey, Cranberry Juice, Vanilla, Clementine slices and Cherries.
- Prosecco Cocktail: Prosecco is something I personally don’t enjoy, but I know many people who do! If it’s something you drink regularly have you tried creating a cocktail from it? This is made from Prosecco, a Sugar cube, Angostura Bitter and Cognac.
- Christmas Pudding Vodka: If you’re a Christmas pudding fan, this is the one for you! You can make this using Blade Mace, Cinnamon Sticks, Mixed Spices, Lemon Juice and Slices, Orange Juice and Slices, Currants, Mixed Fruit Peel, Sugar and Vodka.
- White Christmas Mojito: This looks and sounds so tasty, definitely something I am going to be creating over the Christmas period. This consists of Mint, Lime Juice, White Rum, Coconut Rum, Coconut Milk, Sparkling Water and Pomegranate Arils for decoration.
- Cranberry Mule: This cocktail has Christmas wrote all over it, with the Cranberry and spice flavouring. You can make this by using Sugared Cranberries for decoration, Cranberry Juice, Ginger Beer, Spiced Rum, Syrup and Ice.
- Winter Sangria: For those of you who enjoy the more bitter drinks, this is for you. The main ingredient is Red Wine, you then add Apple Cider, Clementine Slices, Apple Slices, Pomegranate Arils and Cranberries.
- Pomegranate Spritzer: Another favourite of mine from this list, I will be making this one as well. It sounds like easiest one, and the one that the ingredients will more than likely be at home already. You can make this by mixing Prosecco, Peach Schnapps, Lemon Juice, Pom Juice, Mango Flavoured Water, Rosemary, Pomegranate, Sugar and Water.
- Jingle Juice Punch: For the people who love the sweet and fruit drinks, this is for you. You mix together Citrus sugar (you mix together sugar and the juices from citrus fruits), Lime Juice, Lemon Juice, Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Mango Juice, Pineapple Juice, Spiced Rum, Grand Marnier, Amaretto, Sparkling Water, Orange Slices, Lemon Slices, Lime Slices, Grapefruit and Frozen Cranberries.
- Harvest Sparkle: The one with the least amount of ingredients, so possible the most likely to be made? With just Whiskey, Honey Syrup, Prosecco and Rosemary in.
What is your favourite drink of the Christmas holiday? Jade xo